Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jesus wants Tristan for a SUNBEAM!!!

Today was Tristans first day of sunbeams yay!!!! Im so proud of him it was a little nuts in the primary room at first but once Aimee asked Tristan to sit next to him he was good to go. He loves singing time, his favorite song is 'I am a Child of God' which he sings to us often. The bishop came in today and asked the kids if they knew the best Christmas gift of all. Tristans teacher said he was the first to raise his hand but didnt get called on....she asked him later what he was going to say and he said Jesus! What a smart boy I have on my hands here! On the way out of church Ryleigh was going to get to ride in Grandmas car which made Tristan cry cause he wanted to go with Grandma too. It was Grandpa to the rescue! He took Tristan and I in his truck on some back roads that my mom use to take us on when we were little with this really great rollercoastery hill, after which we sped past Grandma and met her back at their house he said "we smoked ya!!!"

We had the APs for dinner tonight and I really love those guys! We had a pot roast mashed potatoes and salad wrapped up with M&M cookie ice cream sandwhiches and a "friendly" game of Disney Scene it....in which I am sad to say Elder Peterson beat me!!!!!! but not by much! he says he wants a rematch cause the questions that he got to win the game were so easy... Wellllll im off to watch my sunday night shows, which are thankfully new tonight! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment