Monday, January 4, 2010

Mother of 4???

So today I had all 4 kids! I called Kalei up and made her drop her kids off and leave so that she could have a day to herself, to which she said she was bord! SERIOUSLY??? oh man I relish in having my own time! So anyways the boys went and played in the play room while me and Ryleigh made banana...nanananana bread. She was so funny, she just gets sooo excited and cant control herself...HELLLO, she needs a freaking sediative! Anyways that was fun she loved that and the boys were really jealous, mostly Tristan who is my little chef (thats my boy!) But they soon got over that once we got the Super Ninetendo out. They played Super Mario first, Street Fighter and TMNT

...We played Cooties and High Ho Cherry-O, Watched Hannah Montana in Concert, got Happy meals

and took a bath all before Kalei came to get them....I think I should have more kids! Tristan played with them instead of me all day and it was GREAT! Even Mason had a good time. Ryleigh fed him and he watched them dance around.


On another note Tristan has decided hes black...? because he can make a peace sign to the side HAHAHAHAHAHA....oh I love him I love him I love him!


oh and i think i will stick to my 2 kids :D

1 comment:

  1. umm hello cute pictures ive never seen!!! geez i need to look more often! Ima copy them :) Im glad they had fun with you. its always nice when they play with each other and leave you alone for awhile huh lol

    ReplyDelete